A few days before New Years, the F family came to visit! I baby sat their oldest when her mommy went to school when she was only a few months old! I always sort of had K, the oldest, picked out for Parker to marry, he likes older women anyway... but NOW little A is here and much closer in age to Parker than K! I think we have an arranged marriage coming their way! :)
K pulling Park in the wagon all around our yard!
K pulled Park around while sweet L mowed our dead grass for us!
Sweet little A - she's a feisty one - but I think Parker can deal! It was actually pretty pleasant outside so the kids played in Park's water table... and all got soaked of course!
K would sit in Park's rocking chair and pretend to be Santa! All the kids fought over who would sit on her lap! I think Park literally weighs more than she does!
Before we left, we tried to get a picture of all the kiddos together! SO stinking difficult! Especially since A and Park did NOT get a nap!

No comments:
Post a Comment