Thursday, January 19, 2012

Santa!

We went to see the famous Phipp's Santa a few days before Christmas!  I made our appointment way back in August when the reservation system opened and chose to wait as long as possible after C's birth to make the trip to Buckhead to see Santa!  Parker literally RAN up to Santa and hugged him immediately and hopped on his lap!  Caroline just looked around the entire time - no tears from either of my brave kiddos!  I never have gotten a screaming shot of my kids with Santa - those are always so cute!  Hmmm - there is always next year.

Sweet Caroline all snuggled up after she saw Santa for the first time!
We decided to head over to Lennox Mall after we went to Phipp's to try to go ride the Pink Pig.  We took Parker last year and he LOVED it!  Well, we get there and the line is LITERALLY about a mile long - wound around the entire mall.  Um - no.  BUT - the trip wasn't a total loss because we met up with the T family!  LOVE the T Family!  I babysat for all the T kids from when their youngest was about 9 months old - and she's all grown up now!  So hard to believe.  Parker with Abby and Luke at California Pizza Kitchen at Lennox.
Sweet Abby loved holding Caroline!

Park thought Luke was awesome.
Beautiful Maggie holding Caroline.

Park just being his precious self...

LOVE this family!
When we got back home, I wanted to get a sweet picture of Sweet Caroline in her Christmas dress - handed down from cousin Kayley.  This picture brought me to tears when I saw it the first time because here was my 1 month old baby - looking NOTHING like a newborn anymore.  :(
A few days later, was Christmas!  My parents were in town so they woke up bright and early with Kayley at her house Christmas morning then came to our house by 9 am to watch Parker open his!  I'll post pictures and videos from that later, but here is our family picture on Christmas night at Whit's house!

No comments: