Caroline was one month old on December 16! My sweet friend, Kaci, gave me these stickers to put on Caroline for all her "month" birthdays! Can't wait to see them all lined up in 10 more months! She has already changed so much - and she has ONLY gotten prettier! I seriously just look at this precious child nearly all day long, every day, in awe at how absolutely beautiful is. Her eyes literally make me melt. I have already decided NO DATING til she's 18 and out of our house! :) Ha!
She was NOT fan of the puppy dog!
Parker is becoming such a sweet big brother. He has stopped asking if "Carowine can go back in Mommy's tummy..." I think he "gets" that she's here to stay! He likes to hold her about once a day - for about 5 seconds - then he says, "I'm done! Get her off!" He does enjoy giving her kisses and hugs though - sometimes his hugs are a little too hard, but C-Line seldom screams. I think she knows deep down that she's gotta get used to a rough older brother!
Tummy time on the day after her 1 month birthday! Parker LOVES all these new toys we pulled out for Caroline! This tummy time picture was taken before we found all the little animals that hang from the floor mat! I had put them away when we put the mat away when Parker was about a year old and I could not remember where I put them!

No comments:
Post a Comment