Baby girl's hair was getting OUT of control by early May! I knew I had to do something! So we scheduled her an appointment at Sweet N Sassy! Here she was a few days before her appointment...
During bath time each night is when I really noticed it... it was getting VERY mullet-y....
Sweet N Sassy was awesome! I would have never paid the money to take her there, but Aunt Whitney insisted on taking her their for her first cut! Cousin Kayley also came and got her hair shampooed and cut as well! Caroline did GREAT! She was a pro!
Checking herself out in the mirror!
Yeah - she knows she's hot!
She got some strawberry scent and a red glitter heart on her cheek to top off the experience!
Kayley was very concerned with making sure Caroline had a great experience... she wasn't even that into her own hair cut!
Whitney and I made a fun girls afternoon out of it and hit up a few stores at the mall and had a nice lunch together at Marlow's Tavern.
Caroline got a little certificate, her picture made and Aunt Whitney bought her a "First Curl" box. So cute!
I was a little jealous of Caroline's awesome haircut, so I treated myself to an afternoon at Joseph and Friends Salon on Friday afternoon! My sweet friend, Amy, kept both kids and I got my hair cut, colored and styled! I felt so glamorous for a few hours that night! I had to document the "do" because I NEVER spend time on my hair in the morning and it NEVER looks this great!

No comments:
Post a Comment