So I had a crush on Davis and his mom from the first day I saw them at Creekside Academy's parent night like 2 years ago! Parker and Davis were both just a little more than a year old and they were going to be in the same classroom at school! As soon as I found out that Parker and Davis shared the same birthday, I knew I had to get to know that cute little kid and his sweet little mama! We haven't been able to hang out with them near as much as we would like over the past years, but the times we do spend with them are sweet. Parker and Davis are super cute together - my hopes are that we can continue to get them together periodically so they can grow up buddies. :)
Davis had his 3rd birthday at Gymboree which was WAY fun! Last summer, we went to a few play dates there with a Groupon I bought and had a great time! Park remembered the trampoline and it was one of the first things he went for! Here he is at Davis' party - and below is him last summer on the same trampoline.
These two cute birthday twins!
And here they are a few years ago!

No comments:
Post a Comment