Thursday, June 18, 2009

DOUBLE CHINS :)

Last weekend, Mimi and Papa came to stay with us! The entire family had been in Waycross the week before, but Chris and I opted to stay home in order to get some MUCH needed rest and to keep Parker on his AWESOME schedule of sleeping through the night that we VERY much LOVE :) Getting off schedule for us means losing lots of sleep.... Not good :)


Here is Parker with the stuffed puppy my manager at Ruth's Chris got him! How cute! I SO wish I would have gotten a picture of him with this 2 months ago - Parker was SERIOUSLY so small - you could barely see him when he was cuddled with the dog!

Saturday night, we went out to CINCO with Mimi, Papa and my sister and her family :) This is me and Kayley Lane - the one thing she and Parker have in common is the double chin! I never thought double chins would be so precious!

Mimi and Papa with Parker inside the Gelato place!

The Appenfelder Family!
Us with the Hulls :) Yes - I am totally burnt in this picture... Chris and I went to the pool for a few hours BY OURSELVES on Saturday while Mimi and Papa watched Parker James. Well - it was 3:30 and we were only going for an hour and I guess I remembered to put sun screen on my face, but I did not on my chest, arms, legs. And yes - I paid the price of stupidity. Ugh...

Oh and I just thought this picture was hilarious... this is all the milk I have pumped and saved in our freezer since April. Now that my milk supply is getting on the low side, we are having to reach in and use a few frozen bags a day! I am SO glad all that pumping is finally paying off! I was organizing it in our freezer last night so that we could be sure we were using all the oldest milk first. And it is seriously piled 10-15 stacks high here - unbelievable...

No comments: