Parker endured his very first GIRLS NIGHT on Friday night! (I knew I could find a way to creep him in here and make it about him! Sorry Jen :)) We met up with our VL Church friends to celebrate all of Jen B's 25 years :)

I was able to capture Hannah's face right about the time Park spit up in her hair - lovely :)
My fellow HHH, Hollie and her sis in law, Heidi with Parker.
I had my first margarita in about 10 months! I thought it would be worth a photo :)

I had my first margarita in about 10 months! I thought it would be worth a photo :)

Kaitie and Christy

Me and the beautiful birthday girl! She is seriously tan - or am I just seriously UN-TAN?

Kaitie and Kristen took me and Parker back to Kaitie's house where the guys were playing poker - which I am THRILLED that they did considering K and K went back out with the other ladies and stayed out until - um - yes - 3:30 in the morning.

Jarrett has baby-phobia and so I did what any sensible mommy would do - throw her child in his arms :)
By Sunday we just hadn't had enough time with all our VL Church friends so we decided to make the long 40 minute trek down to our old church! Parker did OK through his 2nd church service ever - he lasted through all the noisy parts - the loud singing, drums, guitars, etc - but as soon as everything was quiet and Pete began his message, Parker began pushing out some lovely gas - to which I then handed him to Chris and pretty much pushed him off his chair. Chris stayed out with him during all of church - at least one of us got to enjoy the message :)
After church, we went out to J Christophers with the Newtons and Kristin and Ben and had a lovely time :) Little Caroline Newton loved holding Parker :)
Caroline had just had her ballet recital and was showing us some awesome moves :) Here is her arabesque.

Caroline had just had her ballet recital and was showing us some awesome moves :) Here is her arabesque.

And her twirl :) There is no fancy french word for this!

On Sunday, we celebrated Whitney's birthday! She is about 48 years old now ;) and so we celebrated with an ice cream cake to feed 48 people :) I made the mistake of letting Chris go into Dairy Queen to get the cake - well the BIGGEST cake you could get was only $3 less than the small cake for 8 people.... so he of course got the bigger one! Duh! He failed to think of the fact that because the cake was so huge, we would have to cut it in half just to fit it in the freezer at home. Genious husband :)
Here is Whit with her cut in half cake :)
Parker was sportin' his popped collared shirt!

I know I already have pictures of this on http://www.hullbaby.blogspot.com/ but they are just too cute to not post again! I found this precious hat in Park's closet yesterday and immediately had to put it on him and take him out for an afternoon walk :)

I know I already have pictures of this on http://www.hullbaby.blogspot.com/ but they are just too cute to not post again! I found this precious hat in Park's closet yesterday and immediately had to put it on him and take him out for an afternoon walk :)











No comments:
Post a Comment