Monday, June 29, 2009

Kangaroo Time with Da Da, Pool Time, Camo Time!

Saturday morning, I woke up to make a bottle so my mom could feed Parker before she left. Then I went back to bed when they left town... when I woke up around 10:30 to feed Parker again, this is what I woke up to.

This is - without a doubt - my awesome, incredibly blessed life... in a picture.



Jack loved having an empty spot in the bed when I got up :)



Saturday afternoon, we headed to the pool after Park's 2:00 feeding. We got up there around 3 and about 4:30, we started to hear thunder... before we even got a chance to get Parker in the water! Poor baby :( He really enjoyed his time underneath the clubhouse deck where it's shaded - and a nice fan right above him for his entertainment and to keep him cool :)

Hey mom!
After pool, time, we had bath time! Even though he was in the shade, I still lathered him up in sunscreen so a bath was inevitable! Last week, we got this sweet robe from my friend Laurel! It is his only robe and he loves it :) How precious is he? This is taken in our kitchen sink - a.k.a. Parker's bathtub.


See my tongue!
Sunday, we found out we would be getting a visit from Chris' sister and her husband, Amy and Jeffrey! We THOUGHT Campbell (Camo) was coming, too so we dressed Parker in his camo for Camo! Well they tricked us and didn't bring Campbell :( But we had a fun time hanging with A and J anyway! Sunday early afternoon, Whit, Doug and Kayley came over for some crock pot barbecue I made overnight. YUM!
Douggie hanging out with the babies :)

AND - one quick note - I don't know what I would do without my awesome cousin living in my neighborhood! My sweet cousin Caitlin and Rena moved in a month or two after us - about 5 houses away from us! And we have FULLY taken advantage of them.... Cait's come over to let the dogs out for me one afternoon when I was running late. They have made me dinner on one of my night's without Chris. AND - on Sunday morning when I woke up to find that my crock pot had turned itself off overnight - YIKES! - Caitlin comes to the rescue when I call her early in the morning (well around 10:30) to see if she had a crock pot I could use! Well - Chris walks down to get it and about 2 seconds after he walks in the door - our crock pot decides to turn back on - WEIRD! Anyway - EVERYONE should have a cousin as a neighbor - it's pretty awesome! :) THANKS CAIT AND RENA!

And here is a video of Parker THIS morning before I left for work. Chris always feeds him his morning bottle cause I've gotta hit the road for work. But I normally wake him up right before I leave and it is by far my most favorite time of day! He is so sweet :)


1 comment:

Cait said...

Haha I'm glad we were finally good neighbors and there to help!!! Haha we need to make our way up to the pool soon. Let us know next time yall go!!