Kayley's a grabber! She wouldn't let go of her tub!

My neice, Kayley, after her bath :)

Parker just being his precious self!

Whit and Kayley at our house on Sunday afternoon - Kayley is trying on her new sundress that matches a shirt her daddy got, too!

Kayley and Parker playing on the floor on Father's Day.

Kayley trying to walk...

My parents dog, KC, trying to stay cool!

Doug - enjoyin his father's day on my couch!
Nana and Parker hanging out on Father's Day at our house.

On Saturday, we drove up to Dahlonega and ate at the Smith House! YUM!

The Appenfelder's at The Smith House!

The Smith House - in pictures - TOO MUCH DELICIOUS FOOD!

A random picture I took Friday afternoon in front of Whitney's house - I can't remember the last time I saw a hot air balloon! I was excited - Chris thought I was dumb.


Whit and Kayley at our house on Sunday afternoon - Kayley is trying on her new sundress that matches a shirt her daddy got, too!

Kayley and Parker playing on the floor on Father's Day.

Kayley trying to walk...

My parents dog, KC, trying to stay cool!

Doug - enjoyin his father's day on my couch!
Nana and Parker hanging out on Father's Day at our house.

On Saturday, we drove up to Dahlonega and ate at the Smith House! YUM!

The Appenfelder's at The Smith House!

The Smith House - in pictures - TOO MUCH DELICIOUS FOOD!

A random picture I took Friday afternoon in front of Whitney's house - I can't remember the last time I saw a hot air balloon! I was excited - Chris thought I was dumb.

And if you're curious as to why the title of this post is "nose hair trimmers", that is because Parker got his father nose hair trimmers for Father's Day :) What a sweet little boy!


1 comment:
Parker and Joshua (you and I) must think alike....David got nose hair trimmers for Father's Day, too!! :)
Post a Comment