Monday, June 7, 2010

GRADUATION WEEKEND!

We had an awesome time at dada's graduation!  We had an even more awesome time at the party after the graduation!  I (with the help of friends from church) was able to plan a surprise party about 2 weeks in advance for about 50 people!  And Chris was TOTALLY surprised! 


Uncle Scott and Parker saying the Pledge of Allegience before graduation.

Nana tried to keep Parker busy, too....
After graduation.... Parker is VERY proud of his dada!
The Hulls
My loves...
Parker tests his dada's medal to see if it's real or chocolate...
With my sister and brother in law
With the Hopkins
At the surprise party - everyone waiting on us to arrive - and smelling the yummy Mexican catered food...
Neighbor Rebecca, and Church friends Ang and Amy with Rebecca's son, Cadyn.
Church friends, Kristin, Tyler, Reid and his daughter Sienna.
The banner I had made!
The cake says it all!
Chris, Parker and I finally showed up - after I blind folded him and drove him around in circles for 10 minutes to make him confused :)
He kept tripping over stuff on the way in - I am not a good blind leader...
Almost there!
SURPRISE!!!!!!  Parker's face is awesome in this pic!  He's like - what the heck!
Yay - no more lying to dada!
Proud mama and son
Dancing to "I gotta feeling..."
Just learning to walk...
Sweet angel face...
Rebecca and Cadyn - neighbors
Jon and Robin - neighbors
Parker checking out the keg...
I think this was Jeremy making Parker to a keg stand... boys....
So happy dada's graduated! 
Smooches for mama...
Parker goes in for an open mouth...
Wowza....
The happy family!
Learning to walk!
I'm sure Keight Dukes could come up with an awesome quote for this picture... but I can't think of one right now....

No comments: