Chris and I went on our very first weekend away from Parker trip! It was FANTASTIC and I can't wait to have another :) Although we TOTALLY missed Parker - we realized the importance of getting away and being just a couple every once in awhile! I started the trip off right by stopping for a quick 30 second spray tan - then after dropping the Parkster off - we headed down to the hotel where we actually got to lay out in the sun for a few hours - by ourselves - with no child - it was UH MAZ ING! We then got to stay out as late as we wanted - fun! THEN we got to sleep in as late as we wanted - however I still woke up at 7am missing Parker like crazy! Then, on our way home, we stopped at No Mas Cantina in downtown Atlanta then walked around Peidmont Park for an hour or so - then we stopped at Georgia Tech campus and ate at Marble Slab! What a great weekend!
On our big weekend away - we went to the great city of LA GRANGE, GEORGIA for Ashley Hightower's wedding (a sorority sister from Georgia Tech). Here is the beautiful bride walking down the aisle. They got married in the middle of nowhere on a farm - it was perfect!
A random cow decided to come join the wedding ceremony and had lots to say... it was hilarious. You heard a "moo" between ever 2 or 3 words for a few minutes!
She had doves fly out after they kissed to seal the deal - it was awesome!
All of her decorations were GT colors of course :) And EVERYTHING had a southern belle charm... OF COURSE!
For the first time ever - Mr. and Mrs. Teffeau!
The other happy couple :)
So tired from dancing our feet off!
The Phi Mu song....
All Phi Mus in attendance!
So there was this guy that looked JUST like Creed from The Office at the wedding - he's in the background of this picture..... don't you see the resemblance?
Me and the beautiful bride!

1 comment:
OMG!! It was Creed!!! Crazy! hahah...
Isn't that place beautiful??? My sis got married there and of course I'm partial b/c I'm from LaGrange. You and Ashley both looked beautiful :)
Post a Comment