Friday, June 18, 2010

Why I Love Fridays.... Especially This One....

  • Because - every once in awhile - I just take a moment to sit back - and realize how WONDERFUL my life is!  And today is just one of those days.  Is everything going PERFECTLY in my life right now?  HECK NO!  But my cup is over flowing.  And I am so thankful to God, my Heavenly Father, for everything he has blessed me with.
  • Because Chris has a job interview on Monday with his DREAM JOB that seems to have been created JUST for Him.  And I know - if he gets the job - or if he doesn't get the job - God still loves me exactly the same and we will remain faithful no matter what.  I know that His plan is perfect!
  • Because every Friday morning - I SPLURGE and pay $3.69 for a Tall Non Fat No Whip White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks and it is SOOOOOOOOOOO good!  Still sipping on it now!
  • Because God has given me the absolute most wonderful job that I have been praying for for 5 years.  I am so blessed and I love my job - I love what I do - and I love my co-workers - and I love that I love my job!
  • Because as of today - I have lost 12 pounds since I started my diet and exercise routine.  I have been working my butt off - I still have just a few more pounds til I'm at my goal weight - but I LOVE taking care of this body God has given me and I love being good to it!
  • And because every once in awhile - I look around me and see all the wonderful people God has put in my life.  I am so amazingly blessed with AMAZING friends and AMAZING family - there is no way I can lose.  I could lose my house, all our money (oh wait we don't have any left over, anyway!), my car, my job, my clothes, EVERYTHING - and I would still consider myself blessed beyond compare. 
Why do you love Fridays?  :)

4 comments:

keight dukes said...

what a shot of positivity! get it girl! and p.s. you look AHHHHHHHHHHMAZING. no more pounds to be lost, thank you very much. praying like crazy about chris' job!

Laurel Tucker said...

Hill Bill, you are so cute and your enthusiasm and love of life are contagious.

I've been at my pre-pregnancy weight since 3 weeks post partum, but am trying hard to lose my last 10 lbs of my marriage weight! It's so hard and I'm so proud of you for doing it!

I prayed for Chris this morning. Let us all know how that turns out!

Michael and Kim Adamski said...

You're so cute Hill. And I love the positive attitude. Praying for Chris' dream job... I think it's his already!!!

Kristin said...

Yay! Love this post! And I love this Friday too!