I started off our first weekend at home in nearly a month by bringing Parker to work with me! He was GREAT taking two - 2 hour naps - and just playing by himself ALL day long - I actually got a lot of work done! Here he is snacking under my desk... his fort.
He has started to get this REAL serious face when he eats now - hysterical. He has to concentrate real hard.
Starting his modeling career early...
Hanging out at Subway and flirting with ALL the ladies - not even kidding.
Saturday evening we hung out at the Bledsoe's pool! They had a slide and a huge children's play area - more pics of that to come soon - whenever Chelsea decides to forward them to me... could be awhile.
After the pool - we went back to their house for dinner! Parker was ALL about some watermelon!
Aislynn wasn't too sure...
Today - Parker stayed home with dada - and they came to see me for lunch! Dada had him dressed so sitnkin cute I couldn't stop taking pictures!
Showing off his bottom lip...
CHEESE!

No comments:
Post a Comment