One of the only reasons we stay friends with the Taylors is because 1) they get my husband interviews with great construction companies and 2) Chelsea's parents have an AWESOME lake out 3 hours away from Atlanta that we LOVE! :) It's a completely selfish relationship... :) JK - seriously - we love the Taylors for a few more reasons - too many to name!
Everyone on the boat! Babies and all!
Park wasn't too sure about his life jacket - he actually kept it on all day!
Rachael and her boys... Nate- on the right - is actually 3-4 months younger than Parker.. he's such a stud!
The Little Fam and their girls!
Captain Noel
The girls...
Pic nic ing on the boat...
Another reason we love the Taylors - wherever we are welcome - our dog is welcome!
Teaching Parker how to KISS
SMOOCH
Getting the hang of it...
Our fam!
Saturday night we went "out" on the town - as much as you can in Po-Dunk Alabama... :)
Check out my "signature Chelsea arm pose" that I think I have perfected by now. We put our arms out and our hands on our hip to make our arms appear to be smaller.... I'm sure you can see it somewhere in nearly every picture... yes - we are lame.
Sisters?
THANKS FOR ALL THE AWESOME MEMORIES LADIES - MUAH!
If you have ever wondered what Parker looks like while passing gas/pushing out a POO - well wonder no more....

3 comments:
This last picture made my day. No doubt.
Re your "signature Chelsea arm pose": Were we taught that in Phi Mu or something because I was looking through my photos and I TOTALLY do that every time. And, yes, it definitely works! I think Ashley Hightower-now-Teffeau is a big proponent of that move too. :) Looks like you've been having some great weekends!
Post a Comment