Friday, September 24, 2010

DATE NIGHT - and a beautiful sunrise

Chris and I had an aewsome date night last weekend!  I purchased a Groupon for El Taco several months ago - basically to force us to LEAVE our little town of Cumming and get OUT for a date!  And - with the expiration date soon approaching - we did just that!  Big thanks to Amy and Reid for watching Parker for us!  We - of course - had to START our romantic date by stopping by Costco for our monthly supply of diapers and wipes - but after that we headed downtown and had a GREAT little date!  Anyone who hasn't tried El Taco - should!  It's awesome! 

Oh - and I nearly forgot!  Waking up at 5 am to work out has all sorts of fun things to come along with it!  INCLUDING - seeing a sunrise LIKE THIS!  I just sat in awe for a few minutes on our front porch at how awesome this was - and just thanking our wonderful God for beautiful things like this! 

No comments: