Friday, September 24, 2010

Our trip to the Cape - Part 3! Finally!

We - of course - can't go anywhere without our awesome neighbors, Jon and Robin!  I think this is the only group pic we got - and it was on our way home!  We stopped in Port St. Joe and ate at this outside restaurant for some blackened grouper fingers I had heard so many wonderful things about from my bloggy friend, Keight!  And - she was right - they were awesome!  :)  "Pour on the remoulade", right K8?




 Park found this little kitty cat under the table and had so much fun pointing!


We stopped at the RANDOM gas station in the middle of God knows where on the way home to see the gators - or "TORS" as Parker called them.  He was not intimidated at all!



Oh - and I have to say - even though I didn't get a picture to document it- we stopped at Partner's Pizza in Peachtree City for some AWESOME dinner on the way home.  Robin and Jon are always raving about this place so we had to give it a try!  And - they were right!  We are new Partner's fans!


No comments: