The Hull Family Photo Session - taken by Amy's camera - and my tripod! Amazing! And of course - Papa's awesome resort of a back yard helps it too :) And the fact that this family I married into is pretty amazingly freaking gorgeous!
Chris' brother, Jeff - his wife, Leigh Ann - and their son, Griffin.
Chris' sister Amy, her husband, Jeffrey - and their daughter Campbell Anne - and Amy is due again with baby #2 in March!
My precious family.
Chris' parents with all their grandkids.
The grandkids - precious.
AND......................... sorry if this is a spoiler but this will probably be the Hull family Christmas card this year (not ours, but Mimi and Papa's).

1 comment:
Wow, those are so good. I love your new blog layout! And I love that you still got in the pose for the fam pic with everyone ;)
Post a Comment