Monday, September 13, 2010

Los Bravos

For Chris' graduation - my awesome sister and brother-in-law got us some sweet tickets to the Braves game!  We could pick the game - and we procrastinated (well - really I did because I think going to a Braves game is great if you want to go into a coma) so we finally nailed down a date in mid-August.  We had some awesome seats - this was our view - no camera zooming here people. 
This is zoomed - but 100% zoomed from my new camera's standpoint and was still really clear!  Very impressive - to me at least.

The ONLY part about baseball that I kind of like is that calories don't count in baseball stadiums and you can eat whatever you want.  Mostly I eat out of boredom.  But - of course - you have to eat a nasty 2 foot long hot dog at a Braves game.  Here's my sexy husband... mmmm.... keep off ladies!
Yummmm have you ever had a barbecue hot dog?  Well - go to Turner field because they put BBQ sauce in the same looking red containers that KETCHUP is always in.  Awesome.  They were pretty bad.  But I scarfed it down anyway.  And proceeded to eat an entire bag of peanuts.  A fat pretzel.  A huge cup of fake cheese.  And half of Chris' nachos and cheese.  Yum.
After the game - before fireworks - getting a great pic by the field!  Classic arm pose by me - of course.  As Keight would say - "I'm such a poser."  Thanks K8!
Our fireworks... kind of romantic... DEFINITELY the best part of the night.  The game sucked.
Self portrait after fireworks.  We took one during fireworks but it was a bad angle and it showed my double chin - so we had a re-take.  I mean - God forbid I actually have a double chin when I bend my neck and all 2 of my blog readers would see it!   :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hahahahaha you couldn't have a double chin if you tried!