So - our sweet friends - the Markhams - let us borrow this cage thing for Bella while she's still a puppy. We used it daily for the past few months and couldn't have gotten by without it! Well - we didn't return it right away - because I never return anything right away - I'm a terrible friend - but while packing for the beach we thought we could possibly use it in our beach house since we were taking the dogs. Well - we decided to take it TO the beach to keep the dogs penned up so we wouldn't have to worry about them running around - and it just kind of worked out to put Parker in there too! He actually LOVED it for the most part! He's all about sitting under things now (kitchen table, den table, any chair, etc) so he loved being under the umbrella and in the pen! Too funny - we got some strange looks from passer-byers - but it made my vacation WAY better being able to lay out and enjoy the sun and my book while Parker played with Bella right next to me! :)
Me and my HANDSOME man! His teachers at school call him the "stud"... can you blame them?
Moose enjoyed laying out in Mommy's chair too!
Another "cheese" portrait! I have stopped asking him say "cheese" anymore because this is what I get when he says it! HOWEVER - I guess old (2 month) habits die hard cause he automatically starts saying "cheese" when I pull my camera out!
Jon and Robin at the beach with Shoogs! I didn't post this on facebook since I wasn't sure how much Robin wanted her hot body on there - but I don't think she even reads my blog (BAD FRIEND) so she'll never know! Muah ha ha ha ha ha!
I think this picture is funny :) Robin says "Look I can stand on one leg!" And Jon stands by in amazement and not sure what to do with his hands. Really - Robin wanted a picture "in the water" with Jon and this was an accidental snap shot while she was making her way....
Chris and Parker at my cousin's wedding! This was P's first wedding - thank goodness it was outside! He was NOT quiet!
Cait and Rena walking down the "aisle" with their parents!
My 2nd cousin - something removed - Caitlin and her parents.
I brought my wooden bracelets along to bribe him with during the ceremony. He loves these things - and any bracelet I ever wear. He'll probably hate me one day for documenting this :)
My 2nd consins - something removed - Hunter and Leighton! They are so handsome.
Cait's mom speaking at the ceremony.
HI MOM!
Moose and Dada looking at "birrrr" as he calls them.
Going to see Aunt Cait and Aunt Rena!
Parker LOVES his Aunt C and Aunt R!
Our view from the reception. Awesome.
Parker is a DANCER! He danced all night long (well - til about 9:00 - 1.5 hours past his bedtime!) He would get in front of everyone and start dancing when no one else was... it was hysterical.
This is what you get when you say "it's time to say the blessing, Parker!" And he even reminds us sometimes when we forget to say the blessing! He'll fold his hands and just look at us like - HELLOOOOOOO! Aren't you forgetting something?
Dancing in front of everyone!
Getting a little sweepy...
Chris playing with the doggies on the beach on Sunday!
Me and my hot hubby!!
The boys - fighting over a few inches on Bocci Ball.... Chris's team won! But only after they brought out a ruler to measure.
We got to spend about 3 hours on the beach by ourselves (well Parker-less at least) while he napped in our family's beach house! We could still see him on the video monitor so we kept a close eye on him (and there were several people in the beach house with them.) Anyway - when he woke up - he came down to the beach to tell me a great story about what he dreamed about! :)
Still telling me about his dream....
Handsome boy!
Mommy and Moose.
I tell him to pose like he's in a JCREW catalog... and he does!
My little giggly man!
Sunday night we ate dinner at an old gas station - that has a famous resturant inside! The wait was real long so we had to find things to keep us entertained outside....
And we found this real cute kid falling from the sky!
Could not resist taking this picture... I thought he was a local (he fit right in - this area is like 100% redneck Florida) but he's actually from Milledgeville GA! One of my aunts ended up finding him on facebook! So funny!
So - after an hour or so wait - we finally got to eat! Out of trash bin looking things. With plastic forks! They didn't evven have crab crackers for me to use! So funny! We ended up spending $100 that night! But it was REALLY good!
Robin is GREAT at keeping Parker entertained!
Parker was the life of the party - shocker! He would just walk right into the dance floor and start dancing!
After dinner we headed back to the house to play some games! And we caught Sugar and Bella cuddling....
Jon and Robin won the game! They cheated.
Shoogs and Bells cuddling with me... it was so fun having the dogs on vaca with us!
THE 2ND HALF OF PICTURES WILL COME LATER! I got some awesome shots of Parker on the beach the day we left. If you haven't fallen in love with him yet - you definitely will after my next post!

3 comments:
Great pics! Looks like y'all had a blast! Too bad we couldn't come with! :( Love the pics/comments about Robin! haha! Too funny!
Oh! And how could I forget to comment abt using the dog pen for Parker! LOL!!!!!! LOVE it! That seemed too perfect and I am sure y'all got some funny looks, but hey- he was safe, wasn't he?! :)
Love these pictures! Love this trip! Wish we could have been there too!
Post a Comment