I had the privilege of hosting my sweet friend, Chelsea's, baby shower last weekend! After our photo session, I ran home, changed into a REALLY cute dress from my sister, Ashley, and ran to Woodstock for one of the cutest showers I've ever been a part of! My bump was so OUT THERE I asked Chris to take a belly shot before I left....
Chelsea and I actually have the same due date!
Side view!
Hello bellies!
Kaci and Rachael are THE most creative and crafty girls ever and they took charge of all the fun crafty things at the shower! This was a "wish tree" for the baby - SO cute!
Kaci made the sign and the banner!
Me, Chels and Kristin
Some of the yummy goodies!
Baby T! Not only are Chels and I sharing the same due date, but we are also not finding out the sex!
The guest book thumb print tree for her nursery!
I had such a fun time being a part of Chels' shower! Can't wait to see who pops first! :)

2 comments:
Thank you for all your hard work with the shower- love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps. im fat.
Post a Comment