Parker sang in church with his preschool Sunday school friends a couple of weekends before Christmas. They sang in both services, contemporary and traditional, and he was way cute. We were so proud of him standing on a stage in front of hundreds of people!
Here are the videos of them singing in church! I am truly only posting these from church for the other parents of the kids to see. Parker does absolutely nothing on stage and I'm not sure he ever sang one song lyric... maybe a couple. His vidoes from school are much better!
Then the next week at school, his class and the other 3 and 4-year-old classes had a Christmas program for the parents. Again - so cute!
And here are the videos of him singing at school! These are actually worth looking at - so cute! I think he has some work to do in the singing/dancing/hand movement coordination, but I was super impressed with our little man! He normally just puts his hands in his pockets and moves his mouth a little. He clearly had worked on these songs a lot at school! Way to go P Man!

1 comment:
I should have taken some pictures of your miraculously clean playroom after Park's performance at church!
And he cracks me up looking at the girl next to him in his school performance - so funny!
Post a Comment