Saturday, January 5, 2013

December Get Togethers With Our LG

Even though we don't attend Mountain Lake Church anymore, and we aren't officially a part of our old Life Group anymore, we are still best friends with all the couples in group!  We hung out with our group more than ever in December and we wouldn't have it any other way!  Amy and Reid hosted a very impromptu chili fun night for everyone early in December!  EVERYONE could make it which was just like amazing!  Actually, now that I think of it, the Bentons had to cancel last minute, but everyone else is there.  

Here are Park and Sisi doing... who knows what?
And our attempt at getting a babies picture...
My best friends!
The boys.
Mommas and babies.
I love this girl and the fact that she loves my kids!  :)  Don't know what we'd do without Ms. Robin!  We are praying so hard that she and Mr. Jon have a baby of their own by next Christmas!
Silly shot!  Where did Ang go?  Oh - Kristin's just birthing her apparently!
We had another get together... this time with just the girls... at Kristin's house one week night.  And this time ALL the girls could make it!  I printed this picture for everyone and gave it to them before Christmas!
And later in December, we had our Annual Life Group Party!  Markhams couldn't make it last minute because Reid was sick and we missed them terribly!

Jon and Robin

Christa and Trey
Kim and Gene - they are neighbors of Kristin and Tyler's and joined the group just this year - after us and the Berlins left.
Angela and Zach
Kristin and Tyler
Me and my hot date!
Our yummy spread!
Each year - SOMEONE gets a snowman picture!  Whether it's with the pillows on the couch or a place mat!
Love these girls!
And our annual game of charades!  Gotta love these snapshots!  The guys ACTUALLY beat the girls this year!  We will come back next year... don't you worry.  We will even practice!  

Chris was acting out NUTCRACKER in this picture!  Ha ha!  I LOVE Gene's face!
Trey dashing for his next thing to act out... he was a theater major in college so the guys had an unfair advantage!
Tyler... being... a... elf I think?
All the boys.
 And then the week before Christmas, all the girls got together at Robin's house for a wrapping/rapping party!  It started as just another girls night, then I decided it needed to be a productive night so I suggested making it a wrapping party where you bring all your gifts and wrap them together!  It was a GREAT idea if I do say so myself.  Then, Kristin suggested we make it a rapping party because she has some mad rapping skills!  I do have some video of this, but I need to get her permission before posting!  Ha!