Due to having a newborn baby last year, we opted to not have a real tree in the house. However, this year, we were all about it! I couldn't wait to have the yummy smelling tree in my home again! We let Parker pick one out at Pike's!
And I even let him help me decorate! He was all about it - for the first time ever. I had so much fun with him.
You can see he wasn't very good at spreading the ornaments out! He had a favorite spot on the tree and put all the ornaments there! Ha!
Caroline was really walking after her birthday and in early December! We are so proud of our big girl!
She is too apparently.
She loved touching the ornaments on the tree.
Doing her famous "oooo" face she's been doing since she was bornn!
Our house - we put lights on the bushes for the first time this year. And I switched out my burgundy bows with gold ones. I was really happy with how it all turned out!
Den tree.
Back porch tree. Yes it was leaning...
Our blue and silver tree - in our dining room.
If I sat on the couch, and I looked in 3 different directions, I could see all 3 beautiful trees! I loved it! These are all taken wen I was sitting in the same spot on the couch.

No comments:
Post a Comment