On our last day, I woke up to work out then we had some more massages after breakfast. Chris' massage lasted a lot longer than mine and when he came out of his room, he had "that look" on his face! He said that his massage therapist gave him "extra" yet again... ha ha! Not anything bad... just an extra 10 minutes... but I swear - Chris has a WAY with these Mexican people! We then headed to get our manicures and pedicures (they were free!) and we had fun doing that!
Here we are waiting our turn for our manis and pedis!
Chris was so stinking cute!
The lady who did mine was so sweet. She was born in Mexico, but then lived in Denver most of her life. She moved her entire family to Mexico a few years ago when her girls were in middle and high school. They sold everything, bought an RV and moved here. I was really starting to think that that sounded like not such a bad idea! Ha! She tried to talk us into going to Playa del Carmen that day since it was our last day so that we could see a "real" beach and to go shopping. We pondered the idea a little, but we were still a little scared to leave the resort. We only had $10 cash left and we knew that wouldn't go very far so we decided to stay put and enjoy our last day in paradise.
After our daily lunch of guacamole and ice cream at the pool bar, we headed back to the VIP area. It was hot that day so I went into the water quite a bit. Chris always had fun laughing at me in the water because the fish in the cove attack you when you first get in. Too many people feed the fish so they are used to being fed. I would look crazy, I'm sure, every time I got in the water because I would splash water everywhere trying to get the fishies to leave me alone!
Here we are waiting our turn for our manis and pedis!
Chris was so stinking cute!
The lady who did mine was so sweet. She was born in Mexico, but then lived in Denver most of her life. She moved her entire family to Mexico a few years ago when her girls were in middle and high school. They sold everything, bought an RV and moved here. I was really starting to think that that sounded like not such a bad idea! Ha! She tried to talk us into going to Playa del Carmen that day since it was our last day so that we could see a "real" beach and to go shopping. We pondered the idea a little, but we were still a little scared to leave the resort. We only had $10 cash left and we knew that wouldn't go very far so we decided to stay put and enjoy our last day in paradise.
After our daily lunch of guacamole and ice cream at the pool bar, we headed back to the VIP area. It was hot that day so I went into the water quite a bit. Chris always had fun laughing at me in the water because the fish in the cove attack you when you first get in. Too many people feed the fish so they are used to being fed. I would look crazy, I'm sure, every time I got in the water because I would splash water everywhere trying to get the fishies to leave me alone!
I know - I'm burnt. Dumb. And despite my working out EVERY DAY, I still managed to gain 12 pounds that week! Ugh!
Love this place... can you tell I am in total bliss?
We set up my timer on my camera to get a few shots of us on our last day!
This was my favorite spot every day before dinner..... total relaxation here people.
We took some pictures of us on our last night... I was wearing the same dress I wore for our rehearsal dinner. :) Love this dress.
Not bad for a self timer picture!
I love this man.

No comments:
Post a Comment