Thursday, August 8, 2013

Park's swimming lessons

So we signed Park up for swimming lessons soon after we got back from Mexico.  We only had a few weeks til our pool opened and I wanted him comfortable in the water sooner than later.  We had 6 weeks of private lessons twice a week and they were working really well at first... then he ended up not doing so great near the end.  I've learned my lesson at least... I will never spend that much money on swimming lessons again!  ha!






 Here he was swimming to the pole on his own after just a week or two... this was before he went backwards and stopped swimming altogether!  (I'm really behind blogging now and it's actually August as I'm updating this and I must say that after working with my mom when she was in town and also with me throughout the summer Parker is quite the little fishy swimmer these days!  So proud of him!)


No comments: