After our photo shoot, we headed to the sushi place and had an amazing meal with an amazing view.
One funny thing that kept coming up all week was Chris' love of the word, "Todo". I don't know why I never corrected him, but for some reason, he thought that "todo" meant "done." So when any server would ask if he was done with his meal, he would say "todo" or when a server on the beach would ask if he needed anything else he would say "todo!". Finally on the last day I asked him why he kept saying that and he was like, "OH! I THOUGHT IT MEANT DONE! YOU'VE BEEN LETTING ME SAY THE WRONG THING ALL WEEK?!" Ha ha - so we still say "todo" randomly at the wrong time just to be funny....
We had our favorite wine of the week with our meal.
One funny thing that kept coming up all week was Chris' love of the word, "Todo". I don't know why I never corrected him, but for some reason, he thought that "todo" meant "done." So when any server would ask if he was done with his meal, he would say "todo" or when a server on the beach would ask if he needed anything else he would say "todo!". Finally on the last day I asked him why he kept saying that and he was like, "OH! I THOUGHT IT MEANT DONE! YOU'VE BEEN LETTING ME SAY THE WRONG THING ALL WEEK?!" Ha ha - so we still say "todo" randomly at the wrong time just to be funny....
We had our favorite wine of the week with our meal.
Our yum-Azing suchi!
Our fave wine.
So we decided to go all our on our last night and we got sashimi. Looking back, it was likely NOT the best choice since we were both really sick the next morning, but it was really good at the time!
My hottie husband.
We loved this place!
We had our favorite fried ice cream for dessert!
The "after" shot....
We also decided to try the Mayan coffee after dessert.
They actually set it on fire and pour the fire from pot to pot.... it was really awesome!
And super yummy!
After dinner we walked around for a bit and found an obstacle course... so of course... after finishing off a bottle of wine this sounded like a great idea!
Showing off my balancing skills on the tight rope!
Chris weaving through the logs... with my purse for some reason.
Climbing over the logs.
This was the most interesting part... ha ha!
Posing by our room!
This was the view from our balcony looking back.
We were so sad to leave on Saturday morning!
But we were super excited to see our kiddos!
The only think Parker asked for from Mexico were gummy worms! So we stopped by the gas station on the way to my parents house and got him some! He was super excited!
We went to church with my parents the next day and afterwards, they kids headed out to Hoppy's back yard to pick up pine cones! They loved doing this for some odd reason!
Caroline was very happy to have mommy and daddy back home!

1 comment:
SO tan! SO jealous! Mmmm I could go for a Mayan coffee right now.
Post a Comment