Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back to life... Back to reality...

It's back to reality today... first day back at work! Keep me and Parker in your prayers today! Pray that Parker will be a good baby for the nanny and that he won't be too overwhelming for the nannies now taking care of cousin Kayley and Parker together. Also -pray that I can make it to 2 o'clock without crying too much for missing my sweet boy today :)

2 comments:

Pattyann said...

WoW I can't believe you have to go back before he's a month old. I already feel guilty about doing grad school online while Kaylee is little. But he gets to play with his cousin and you get off at 2 which is kind of only working 1/2 a day so that is awesome! Good luck today!!!

ducklynn said...

I hope it went well! I remember I definitely cried the first day I went back to work part time but Emelia has a lot of fun playing with da da while I am working and half days aren't that bad!