Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy First Mother's Day To Me.....

I had a very eventful Mother's Day yesterday! After starting my day at the normal 4:30 AM to feed Parker is morning meal, I went back to bed then I woke up to a sweet bouquet of roses in a beautiful vase on my kitchen table and an even sweeter card from my 3 and a half week son :) The rest of my day consisted of....
  • Feeding Parker his 2nd meal.
  • Going to church.
  • Feeding Parker his 3rd meal.
  • Driving to McDonough to see my Nano and Poppy.
  • Buddie PEEING all over Chris on the way to McDonough.
  • Stopping at Wal Mart so Chris could buy a new pair of underwear, a new pair of shorts and a new shirt since he had pee all over him.
  • Getting to McDonough a LONG time later - and feeding Parkerhis 4th meal.
  • Eating my nano's awesome food.
  • Feeding Parker his 5th meal.
  • Hanging out with Nano and Poppy.
  • Feeding Parker his 6th meal.
  • Hanging out with Nano and Poppy.
  • Feeding Parker his 7th meal.
  • Driving home - much less eventful on the way home.
  • Feeding myself dinner at 9:00.
  • Feeding Parker his 8th meal.
  • Feeding Parker his 9th meal.
  • And FINALLY bed at midnight.
  • And yes - now I'm up at 3:30 AM feeding him again his first morning meal for today.
Welcome to Motherhood - Hillary :)

And I love every minute of it!

Here are some photos of my 1st Mother's Day!

We got a picture to go above our mantle! Chris helped me pick it out at HomeGoods and I LOVE IT! However, I have no clue where or what this picture is of - so if anyone has any idea, let me know!

The message Parker wrote to me in my first Mother's Day card!






The roses I woke up to on my kitchen table on Mother's Day morning!
Parker LOVED hanging out with his great grandpa, Poppy!
He was a boring baby - again - and slept pretty much the whole time!
Priceless Picture :)
Poppy has such a sweet touch :)
Nano LOVED spending the day with Parker!
When he tries to stare at something for too long, he starts to get cross eyed!
Parker and his Great Great Aunt, Vera.

No comments: