My family just couldn't stay away from Parker! They were here for most of his first two weeks of life - took just a week or so off while Chris' family came to stay with us -then Hill's family came back to spend a long 3 day weekend! We had a great time hosting everyone at our new house and letting Parker spend lots of time with his cousin Jac! I can only imagine how much trouble Jac and Parker will be getting into in a couple of years! It's scary.
Sunday night, Chris and I took advantage of going out to eat - just the two of us! We sat down at our table and this is how our conversation began.
Hillary - People always say that after they have kids and then go out without them - all they do is talk about their kids! We won't be one of those couples, right?
Chris - Right.
.... Long stare at each other...
Hillary - Hmm.
Chris - So, yeah.
To say the least - our conversation ended up being mostly about Parker :) And we loved every minute of it!
Here is the FIRST picture of Chris and I without Parker! This was taken right before we went to dinner... and this is the first time I have worn heels in the past 9 months! It took me a bit of time to remember how to wear them.
Hoppy cuddling with this two grandsons! Jac and Parker.
When Parker was having tummy time on Saturday morning, Jac came downstairs and laid right down next to him! It was the cutest thing! Buddie really wanted to join, but wasn't allowed.
On Saturday night, Chris and I went to our neighbors house for their house warming party! They are from India - so Chris and I had a very "cultural" experience to say the least - including an Indian band sitting on the porch and the living room praying to their "god", some food that made us have gas all night, and some sweet friendships with our really nice neighbors that we are blessed to have! Here is me and Chris with Parker on our way to the party.

My sister, Ashley, on the floor playing with my other sister's baby, Kayley, her son Jac and Parker.

1 comment:
Looks like Kayley had fun playing by herself Saturday night. I guess she should get used to it being the only baby girl around!
Post a Comment