
Tamara came just for a few minutes JUST to see Park! He felt very special! Again- he slept through the whole thing...

Last Thursday night, Chris and I went to Nicki's apartment to celebrate her graduation! Here is our family photo ;) Parker pretty much slept through the whole thing...

Me, Parker and his Aunt Nicki! Still sleeping...

On Wednesday, Parker and I went to see his Great Great Aunt Judy :) He pretty much slept through the whole thing...

Yesterday - Monday - Parker had his 1 month doctor's visit! He did GREAT! He slept through the whole thing EXCEPT for when they STUCK my poor child with a NEEDLE! Chris and I fought over who would be the one to hold him during his shot... neither of us wanted to be near him during his awful pain and be the one he associated with his boo boo. Bless his heart. He only cried for a few minutes - but THEN he got a REALLY cool Charlie Brown Band-Aid and he stopped crying immediately :) Here he is resting when we got home... it was a very traumatic day for him! OH - And Parker got weighed - and he has gained....... 2 POUNDS in 3 weeks - which is A LOT!!!!! I think we can officially call him Porker now instead of Parker! Poor kid! He weighed 9 pounds even! It's nice to know that - ME literally feeling like a cow - feeding him non stop these past few weeks during his growth spurt has paid off!

His battle scar...

Poor baby...

I think it bothered me more than it did him!

As soon as daddy got home from class last night, Parker had to tell him all about his day :) ere they are bonding. By the way - isnt' my husband the hottest thing ever! :) Love you honey!

Now - if only we could get him to sleep through the whole night! I would be the happiest mommy ever! :)

1 comment:
Hey looks like you are having a good time. We're just enjoying poking at Kaylee and have her kick back! I'm glad you're having an easy time losing the baby weight! Hopefully this fall mine will melt away too! love ya, Pattyann
Post a Comment