Saturday, May 9, 2009

Week 3 Update!

Last week, the 3 of us who have had our babies got our kiddos together for their first play date! They did fabulous and you can just tell they will all become GREAT friends :) Here is me with Parker, Kim with Aislynn and Kaci with Emma - all the big bellies are gone - yippee!!

Emma, Aislynn and Parker


Parker thinks girls are yucky, I guess...



And stinky, too!

Chris and I took Parker out to Ruth's Chris last week! He was an awesome baby and slept the entire time! My boss and other great friends at work love seeing him for the first time :)


Last week, I also took Parker over to the Testanis! Here is Abby with him... I think Abby has more missing teeth every time I see her!



Luke was so sweet with him :) He's going to be a great uncle to Park :)


Just some random pix I've taken of Parker this week.












No comments: