OKAY - I seriously have BAD BAD days of where I cannot eat anything healthy! Today was one of them.... It's like I still have this hormone in me that thinks I'm 9 months pregnant! Here is the list of what I consumed like a fat kid today...
1) 2 pieces of jelly toast
2) 12 (YES A DOZEN) donut holes
3) 2 egg rolls
4) 1 plate of chinese food
5) chips and black bean salsa
6) 2 pieces of 3 day old pizza
7) peanut butter cookie dough
My poor child! Let's just pray that not ALL of this junk is carried on to my child through my milk.
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

2 comments:
so, SO SO SO, with you on this one. some days i kick nutrition's ass and eat 100% perfectly, and then others i will literally get down on a tube of cookie dough as "dessert" for my veggie-free dinner of pizza, followed by a bedtime snack of a bowl of golden grahams and 3 slices of cheese! wtf, metabolism?
oh my goodness...i eat way worse now than i EVER did when i was pregnant. whats up with this??!!
Post a Comment