
HEY GRIF!

Uncle Scott, Max, Uncle Jeff and Griffin

Each grandparent has a baby!

Snugglin' in his new sweater Mimi got him :)

I love this kid :)

Mama and Parker. OH and I got a hair cut while in Waycross on Saturday ;) Emma Collins is AWESOME and if you're in need of a new cut - she's the one to go to! She works at the Penney's salon in Waycross.

Parker in the grass for the first time ever!

Our family.

Papa, Parker, Mimi

Out at the Club after church - the sun was in our eyes!

Parker all dressed up for church nursery on Sunday! Turns out we realized when we got there that we FORGOT to bring his bottle for his 10:30 feeding... WHOOPS! Good thing I have perfect temperature - ready milk - for him WHENEVER! Ahh - the benefits of breastfeeding :) Park and I politely excused ourselves from the service after most of the worship part was done to go to the nursery so I could feed him. Even though I have a super cute cover up I use lots when around people so I can "privately" nurse him, the ladies in the nursery banned me to another rooom - BEHIND A CURTAIN - to nurse him. How times have changed :)












2 comments:
Hillary! You look great and little Parker gets cuter and cuter all the time! And I'm so glad to see that he is fitting into the shoes I got him! Yeay! I miss you...we must figure out a way to get together soon!
You are looking hot mama!!! Let's set up a time to visit - I'd love to drive up to you one Saturday - just hang or do lunch or something.
Post a Comment