Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lagging behind - Updates - Parker's 5th month

Dada and Parker snuggling after bath time!


Just having a SMILEY day :)


Yes - my blue eyes are GORGEOUS!

Lovey Mommy time!

Every so often I remember to take his picture by this little puppy that totally dwarfed him as an infant! Here he is around 3 months I think....

And here he is last week...




Aunt Nicki came to visit! Yippee!!! She made the million mile drive out to visit us last week and Parker was a GREAT baby for her - okay - actually - it was probably one his worst days - but she was a trooper and just wiped up all his spit up he so happily projected out onto her designer dress and heels :) LOVE YA AUNT NICKI!!! And I cannot even say how HAPPY HAPPY I am that she is back to stay in Atlanta! I have missed my southern belle :)
A few weekends ago we went to see Aunt Whitney in a violin concert at her church in Roswell... Here is all the fam in attendance.

Parker REALLY enjoyed the concert :) I am CONVINCED that Park will take violin lessons from his Aunt Whitney beginning at the age of 2 like I did - Chris isn't too sure yet about his son being in the orchestra or band... but I think it's TOTALLY possible (and TOTALLY important) to be musically talented AND athletically talented, too!

No comments: