We have been planning to wait til 6 months to feed Parker some cereal but while we were in Waycross this past weekend, Lan had some extra that Grif didn't want so we decided to try it out with Parker to see how he did. He has been showing A LOT of interest in watching us eat lately - and everything I've read says that is a major sign that your little one is ready to try it out! He was a PRO! No training on "How To Eat" with this boy! Sitting up on his own?.... Rolling over more than one time in a day?.... NO WAY! But eating - no troubles there. Typical boy I guess :)
And - just a side note - I KNOW FOR A FACT that only my parents will probably find any joy out of watching this video! :) Love ya mom and dad!
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

2 comments:
Not true - I let Jac watch this on my laptop and now he won't stop saying "more Parker again - on tv please"...
you crack me up hil... parker did good with the num nums... reminds me of how Ais did w/ her first cereal & her usual doe-eyed look
Post a Comment