Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jac's Nosehairs...

My precious nephew, Jac, turned 2 this past May.  This is a video my sister's sister-in-law filmed at their small family gathering on Jac's actual birthday a few days before his "actual" party.  My sister, Ashley, was insistent on making Jac BLOW OUT his two candles on his little cake.  I think she later regretted being so insistent. 

I have LOVED playing with my video editer on my lap top I magically FOUND a few weeks ago... I got to really play with it while editing this video - I slowed down the good part!  I laugh every time I see this - it's HILARIOUS.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hillary - this is too funny! I thought while I was watching the video that Jac was blowing with his nose...like when you hold a tissue up and say "blow"...do you think that? Maybe he breathed in when it got too close and that's why it went up his nose. You have probably already thought this, or it is what he was doing, but I just figured I'd share my thought. He's a cutie! - Jen Crews Davis