Saturday morning started with a EARLY walk around the neighborhood! We had such a fun time. Chris and I were both up and at 'em at 6:30 Saturday morning (Chris was up an hour earlier due to our awesome Buddie issues we are dealing with) so after Parker ate his morning meal, we went on a walk! We ventured over to our neighborhood "tot lot" and let Parker "play" on the playground. Here we are going down the slide together..... as you can see he thought it was awesome!
Later on Saturday, AUNT JESSICA came to visit! We had such a fun time hanging out and catching up! And of course STUFFING ourselves with FIVE GUYS cheeseburgers for lunch. YUMMMMMM! Here are some sweet pix of Aunt Jess and Parker at our house.
Ha ha - Parker decided to spit up some of his 5 Guys Cheeseburger right when we took this picture! Yes - that is spit up trailing all the way down his NICE CLEAN Georgia Tech onesie.
Saturday night, we went to Aunt Whitney's and Uncle Doug's. I had PLANNED to make a cake after dinner but seeing as we didn't even get over there for dinner until nearly 9 pm, making a cake was not feasible. So - we packed up the cake supplies on our way out and Parker was quite fond of being the designated cake ingredients holder :) I may send this in to Betty Crocker.... future Betty Crocker model on our hands?
I think so!
After church on Sunday, Chris was finishing up his brick wall around our tree bed in our front yard that he's been "working on" for 2 months now! Park and I were bored so we brought a blanket outside to watch dada work. We had so much fun playing outside. Our neighbor drove up and commented that we were a picture perfect All American family :) I think I may have to agree....
Here is possibly the fattest face picture Parker has ever taken!
Buddie hanging out with us outside.
Precious Parker practicing his sitting up skills while playing with a toy we stole from Aunt Whitney's house.
HEY MOM! His lips seem to always be sucked in on the bottom - he is constantly sucking his constant slobber back in... love these teething days!
Mama and Parker playing outside in the front yard.
Monday night, we were trying to get some last minute energy out of Buddie and decided to let him chase his laser around the house for awhile. I had just finished up feeding Parkster so he was fully awake and alert - he LOVED watching Buddie run around the house. Watch his head go back and forth watching Buddie run around. We thought it was presh!

1 comment:
First of all, I did NOT know you stole that pop toy from our house. I wonder what other stuff you have taken??? Secondly, I'm very proud of Chris for video-taping Parker and playing the laser game with Buddie at the same time. I don't think I could hold the camera steady & move the laser around at the same time. :)
Post a Comment