Thursday, October 8, 2009

The T Family - Double Stroller - Sitting Up!

I've blogged about the T's for quite some time now - they are my precious second Atlanta family.  I began babysitting for them my 2nd year at Georgia Tech when their Aunt Annie (my Phi Mu big sis) graduated from GT and moved away!  Sad for Annie - lucky for me - because I got to become part of the T family :)  Love them!  This totally makes me feel old but Abbie - in the first few pictures - was like 9 months-ish when I began sitting for her! 



Abby got a hold of my camera and took some pix of us!  She did a great job at centering for a girl her age (I can't say exactly because I honestly can't remember how old she is... I think she'll be 7 next summer.)  She also took some pictures of our car seat, some plants around the house, the kitchen booth and also a self portrait of her which turned out to be her teeth only :) I won't include those for you enjoyment - but you can imagine!

I must say that in the picture below I was looking very hard for the diapers in our DIAPER BAG that Chris packs every morning.  Well - whoopsie - he forgot to pack diapers so Parker was in the same diaper on Tuesday from about 3:00 when Chris picked him up from the nanny's until about 8:30 when I got home... awesome parenting here...

Park wearing some gold medal Abby wanted him to wear... she said he was #1!
Luke and "State Park" as he likes to call him :)

My sweet Mag Pie :)

So beautiful :)



Since October has finally begun to feel like October again - mid to upper 80s - we tried out the double stroller with Nanny Julie yesterday!  It was a sort of success!  Kayley likes to reach over and grab Parker's belt thing and sometimes she misses and grabs his nose or eye or ear... Parker isn't too fond of this.

Last night was one of THOSE nights.  This entire week, it's been raining every morning and my normal 45 minute to one hour commute has turned into a 2 and a half hour commute every morning... I've been running off of about 4.5-5 hours of sleep and we just planned too much in too few days so Parks has been a little on the "off schedule" mood.  Yesterday when I finally got home around 6 and I after I fed him - it was near 7 pm and so much needed to be done.  Before I began to get started on things, I prayed that God would give me strength and that he would  help to keep Park occupied for at least 30 minutes so I could get dinner started, clean the kitchen up, get his bath ready and also pin up some curtains I got on clearance yesterday for $12... and as always - God is good!  :)  I got most of this done while Parker sat up ON HIS OWN for about 30 minutes and played in his pack-n-play.  This is the first time he's sat up by himself for this amount of time (the most he's done it in the past is about 2 minutes!)  When I finally finished everything, he just looked so precious I had to take a picture :) 
Precious big boy!  (Playing with another toy we stole from Aunt Whitney's house!)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Hello!!! That is Kayley's piano!!! Do I need to set up a security camera to see what you take from our house every day???