A few weekends ago, Chris and I woke up on a Saturday morning and were just so busy playing with Parker we totally forgot to eat breakfast ourselves! By 11 am we were both starving and our normal tradition of making homemade waffles or pancakes was pretty much not going to happen due to our lack of eggs, milk, flour AND sugar in our house. I desperately needed to go to the store but had been lagging behind in my coupon-ing and I REFUSE to go to the store without coupons.. it's like throwing money out the window. So - Chris and I did something we hadn't done in YEARS... literally. We treated ourselves to a Cracker Barrell brunch. Wow. It was awesome. Mama's Pancake Breakfast and Mama's French Toast Breakfast were throroughly enjoyed by the Hull family... and Parker even enjoyed it later... which I was worried about while I stuffed my face with the awesome goodness of eggs with cheese, sausage, grits, biscuits with jelly, 4 huge peices of french toast, butter and the most sugar-y syrup you can find anywhere. Yum.
WELL - on our way to Cracker Barrell, we decided to call Chris' parents to see what they were up to... and lo' and behold... they were about 30 minutes away from Atlanta!
(Mimi and Papa are the most random people - by the way - that like to decide on a whim to drive 4 hours up to Atlanta and then stay for 12 hours then go back home to pick up pine cones in their yard.)
ANYWAY - we were THRILLED to know they were coming and I got to delay my shopping trip for a whole nother day! :) After stuffing our faces, we rushed back home to let the pups out then drove down to Chris' sister's house where they were. We had such a fun day hanging out and Parker got to hang out with his precious cousin, Campbell Anne! They haven't really seen each other but a few times since Parker was born so it was fun to see them together :) Here are some pix to document our day!
Mimi and Parker cuddling before bedtime.
Campbell and Parker cuddling...
Mimi, Campbell and Parker playing
Chris and Campbell dancing - precious.
Aunt Hillary and Campbell (aka Squrimy Wormy)
Campbell thought Parker's carseat was a great recliner just her size :)
(Mental note to me - lose 5 lbs of upper arm fat immediately.)
Hey Park, let me grab your ear real quick...
It only took 25 tries to get them both to look in the general vicinity of the camera... They were busy taking turns grabbing each others ears apparantly...
Campbell being precious :)
Papa and Campbell playing in her favorite roller coaster toy - I am sure this is really safe.
Parker and Dada checking the score of the game before we headed down to see Mimi and Papa .
Here's a video of Uncle Chris and Campbell Anne dancing... so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment