NEW NEIGHBORS! YAY! Jon and Robin moved in 2 doors down and we are so excited! We have awesome neighbors that I fully take advantage of as much as possible. During the game on Saturday, I oh so casually dropped in our neighbors Jim and Ana's house to see a few minutes of the game and oh so casually had to go start dinner a few minutes afterwards and oh so casually just left Parker in Ana's lap for 30 minutes while I got dinner together at my house! And yesterday - not even a week after Jon and Robin moved in - I asked them to go over to our house to let Jack and Buddie out since I wouldn't be home til later than usual. And Buddie even left a pile of pee on the floor for Jon who cleaned it up for us!
WOW - our neighbors are SURE lucky to have us! :)
Dada and Parker - I have so many picutres like this but I love them. Seeing dada and Parker cuddle after bathtime is so sweet :)
DOUBLE STROLLER! We finally found the double stroller we've been wanting.. it's normally like $300 new but we found one on Craigslist for MUCH less than half of that price so we grabbed it! If only it wasn't 15 degrees cooler in early October than it normally was, we may actually be able to use it... (Oh - and Kayley doesn't normally get in the stroller mostly naked - but I had just brought the double stroller over for the first time and Kayley was literally about to get in the bathtub but she still had her socks and diaper on! So we went with it! We strolled them around the house for a few minutes to see if they liked it so we could justify our purchase!)
I took this video a few weeks ago in Waycross when dada and Parker were napping together. We always joke that when Parker smiles in his sleep, that he is just dreaming of a sea of a million "mommy milk makers". This is proof.

No comments:
Post a Comment