Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BALL!!!!!

This past weekend we went to a Pumpkin Patch in Birmingham, Georgia (about halfway between our house and my office) and had such a great time!  KK also came to our house this weekend and had a play date with Parker (as if they don't see each other enough) so that her mommy and daddy could go to the Georgia Tech Homecoming game! 

Here is a sweet shot I caught of Kayley at our house.

 As soon as we got to the patch, Parker was in "ball" heaven!  This child is absolutely obsessed with balls - whenever he sees any round shaped anything, he yells "BALL!" and runs straight to it.  So - naturally - when we pull up to the pumpkin patch, he starts screaming "Balls!" and pretty much did it the entire time.

 Parker went for the very ugliest pumpkins!  Those were his favorite!  I actually like them too!  He also tried to pick up every pumpkin!



Precious boy.
 He loved to sit on top of them, too!
 Checking out the hottie with the green sippy cup behind him :)
Mommy and Son.  I think he actually kind of looks like me here.... doesn't happen too often.

Our pumpkin we came home with!  We got totally ripped off by going to a "smaller" pumpkin patch in a pretty nice area of town... $15 bucks for this ugly thing... but Parker loved it :) 

Next weekend, we are hauling up to north Georgia to go to Burt's pumpkin patch! 

2 comments:

The Markham Family said...

Tell Park he is only suppose to have eyes for Sienna Li!!!! What a little player! $15?! Whoaaaaa! Total ripoff, but looks like y'all had fun! :)

Kristin said...

Very fun! I want to go to a pumpkin patch so bad, but not sure if it's going to happen this year! I know there's one down Kelly Mill like 2 min from our house, maybe we'll have to make a pit stop there sometime this weekend :) We want to do Burt's too, but NO TIME :( I know you can relate to that dilemma!

But seriously, adorable pics of Parker with the pumpkins!