While visiting our awesome friends, the Fortenberry's, we went to the zoo! Check out the cool pictures!
Kaylee Fortenberry and Parker! I babysat Kaylee while her mommy went to school when Kaylee was just a few months old! She is such a sweet girl :) With the absolute most southern accent EVER!
All the Fortenberry kiddos! Kaylee, Landon and Addie!
Parker joins in!
GUESS WHAT?
MONKEY BUTT!
Miner Parker!
Doesn't it look like this would HURT?
So - EVERY piece of clothing that you will EVER see Parker in is from Landon! Jessica and Scott are so wonderful to give us all of Landon's old stuff! And this stuff is seriously like brand new! I have a hard time believing that a toddler went through them once! I mean - everything down to socks and shoes - pants, shorts, shirts, vests, jackets, Halloween costumes - they give us it all! It's amazing and I truly am not sure what we would do with out these clothes! I guess our child would be naked :)
Oh - and not only do they give us L's clothes, but they give us all his old toys, too! Including this AWESOME 4 wheeler that Parker has now MASTERED all over our yard!
Parker found a new found love for Kaylee's high heel shoes! He wore them around he house ALL day on Saturday!
Kaylee keeping a close eye on Parker in her shoes!

1 comment:
drag queen!!!
Post a Comment