A few weeks ago, we took the long trek over to Woodstock to visit our awesome friends, The Melvins. They are in the process of adopting a baby from Africa and they had this money-raising garage sale a few weeks ago that we couldn't go in person - but don't you worry - I shopped my heart out. Coty sent me pictures of different areas of the sale and I picked out what I wanted! That is my kind of garage sale shopping! Needless to say, I am dunzo with Christmas shopping for Parker - nothing like USED toys that cost pennies :) AND I got to help the awesome Melvins raise money to help them through their adoption process! I also got one thing for ME!
I luh-HUV this lamp!
Anyway - we actually had a great time visiting with our awesome friends thanks to their JUMPY HOUSE! Yes - they have a jumpy house IN their house! It folds up into this little tiny cube but when you unfold and plug in - voila! - you have a jumpy house! They got it as a gift but it cost like $150 and I'm thinking one may be in need in the future. NOTHING has EVER kept our child occupied and HAPPY for so long - and also tired him out completely for an enjoyable ride home :)
Parker, Riley and Rowen in the best invention ever :)
Ro and Park
How he got out of the jump house!

No comments:
Post a Comment