Parker has a new little buddy at school! His name is Davis and they have something VERY special in common! Parker and Davis are only a few hours apart! Davis' mom and I both had emergency C-Sections on April 14, 2009 @ Northside Hospital in Atlanta! We were in the same hospital for the same amount of time getting to know our first born child - what a small world. Anyway - Parker and Davis are the two cutest kids I've ever seen and I can already tell they will be T-R-O-U-B-L-E! :) And they will probably get away with everything. Anyway - here are a few pics of the cutie pies!
Here they are on the first day they met!
PJ DAY AT SCHOOL :)
Kim, Davis' mom, was taking pictures same time as we were - and she has a flash as bright as the sun so that is why this picture is so bright :) Still cute though - it's impossible to make these kids not cute!
1 comment:
Where did those school bus PJs come from?? Madison is obsessed w/ School buses right now!
Post a Comment