KK's 4th birthday party was on the FUN BUS!!!! I was pretty skeptical at first... I mean... C'mon... the bus thing just seems totally ghetto in my opinion. However, I was VERY impressed! The ladies running the event were super sweet and really made it more fun than just jumping around on a bus! Parker has an extreme love of buses. Every time we see one on the road, in a parking lot, on the TV he screams, "THERE'S THE BUS MOMMY!" So you can only imagine his excitement when he saw this crazy green thing pull up in front of KK's house! Random note - I love this picture of Bubba! Love that man!
That's my son inside that wheel!
And... that's him swinging from the roof.
Pure joy!
KK's Fun Bus cake!
KK inside the wheel.
The bus was seriously cool! They had super fun music playing over REALLY loud speakers (Parker's dream!) and it was non stop activity for about an hour! Park had a blast!
The birthday girl swinging!
The birthday girl swinging!
Park swinging.
KK sliding off the bus after the party!
Caroline and Garrett had their own little "bus" ride during the party!
Cake time!
Pretty sure Parker was screaming "ICE CREAM" in this picture.
Marmie (KK's other grandmother) had fun feeding Caroline some ice cream!
HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY KK! WE LOVE YOU!
Here is a quick video of the party... Park could hardly contain his excitement! The only thing he could do was jump up and down and scream!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment