We still have weekly play dates with Sienna and Dylan so that Amy and I can actually work every once in awhile. And boy do these two have a crazy imagination! This was a "car", you can see the steering wheel in Parker's hand and Parker was the daddy, Sienna was the mommy and Caroline was their baby. :) Looks about right, right?
This girl is not only pulling up on everything in sight but she's climbing on everything too!
We had a play date with Caleb again! I love having all my closest friends near me to rely on and I love them being able to rely on me!
Working hard together...
Chris' boss lives on a farm and we love going out there to see it every once in awhile. They have a little tiny pony named Twinkle Toes and she is the sweetest thing. We got to feed her her dinner.. Park was so excited!
Mr. Steve put Parker over the fence to feed Tink by hand... I was having a slight heart attack, but he did great.
However, he was ready to get on the other side of the fence a few seconds later!
Mr. Steve and Ms. Corinne also have cows! They purchased these cows with every intention of fattening them up and then killing them later to have a few years worth of steaks! I'm not sure how I feel about all this, but I know that I will most likely be on the receiving end of these amazing steaks soon, so I am not making too big of a stink about it! One bull's name is T-bone and the other's name is Filet... creative huh? I'm not joking.
They have lots of cool tractors at the farm, too so of course Parker spent most of his time pretending to ride them!
We had CRAZY HAIR DAY at school in October! Park's hair always looks a little crazy, so we went for a mohawk look! He pulled it off nicely!
Here he is with his crazy haired teachers! Parker loves Ms. Marie and Ms. Erika! Ms. Marie is from Greece and Ms. Erika is from Peru!
We did not make it to a pumpkin patch this year (well, not a big one at least) so we did stop by the Methodist church's pumpkin patch one afternoon! We pass that church a few times a week on our way to our church and every time we pass it, Parker screams, "THAT'S WHERE WE GET OUR PUMPKINS MOMMY!" Park picked out 4 pumpkins and named them all (Mommy, Daddy, Parker and Caroline, of course!) He's very creative. I promise they were not miserable at the patch... I'm just not sure how happy Caroline was about being set on top of this hay bale!
HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!

No comments:
Post a Comment