Friday, February 8, 2013

Crafts, Library Time, Warm Winter, Best Buds and Chubs!

 I always love seeing what Parker brings home from school... it's always very fun and on this particular day he had gone on a safari!!!  Fun!  He told me all about the giraffes and zebras he saw... love his imagination!
On Tuesdays, after my workout/bible study class at church, we have been going to the library which is just around the corner from our church.  We, on accident, stumbled across Story Time a few weeks ago and now we've made it a permanent part of our routine.  Before or after Story Time - depending on how late I'm running - I let the kids walk through the children's aisle and pick out a few books.  Caroline loves running up and down the kid's books aisles and she loves holding the books all by herself.  :) 

 
This past week, our sweet friend, Tanner joined us for Story Time!  Tanner was much more behaved than Caroline... she just wanted to run around and talk to everyone... typical female.

One of the best things about living in Georgia is that the weather is TOTALLY unpredictable!  We had blistering cold winds and weather a few days ago and then the next day it was in the 70s!  We love being outside and after I spent 30 minutes scooping up all of Jack's poop in the yard, I let the kids go wild!  I'm so glad we invested in our playground for Parker a few years ago.  It's held up incredibly well and it's so nice to have it at our fingertips whenever we can get outside!  The Markham kiddos were over to play for the afternoon and I literally did NOT want to put the kids down for a nap... they were having SO much fun playing!
 Sisi LOVED going down the slide!
 And this picture just cracked me up.  Dylan's mom played college tennis and his dad played college basketball so this picture just fits him perfectly!
 Dylan also loved climbing the ladder!  It totally freaked me out when I saw him doing it and I ran to put my hand behind him right after I took this pic!  I mean... c'mon... first things first here!  Gotta get the pic to text to his mommy!
 As you are probably aware, we have weekly play dates with the Markham kiddos... Amy and I depend on each other for so much through the week and it just works perfectly that our kids are the same ages and on the same schedule!  I don't know why but I love this picture Amy snapped as we were leaving one day!  They were having their "Goodbye Pow Wow" at the front door.

 These two presh kiddos are seriously in love... maybe even more than their older siblings are!  They do their chores together...
 And whenever Caroline ever first gets to their house, Dylan is just ALL SMILES.  He loves his sweet Caroline!  (Just a note - daddy dressed Caroline the morning this picture was taken!  I nearly fell out of my pants when I saw what she was wearing when I picked her up!)
 D loves his sweet Caroline!  Um... maybe a little too much!  Here he is basically tackling her when she's trying to get away!

 Caroline loves sitting in chairs so naturally they would sit together and chat for a bit...
 I love their faces... she's totally playing hard to get.  :)

Her new nick name is Chubs!  I sent this crazy picture out to my family one day and it caused my middle sister, Ashley, to go into panic mode that I had fed my child way too much and she was obese now!  This girl has DEFINITELY packed on the pounds since December but she is still probably easily below the 10th percentile!  (I think, at least!  We will know more at her appt in February!)  But this picture just does not bode well for her!  Ha!  She seriously looks like she could eat a house!
 Come to think of it... she probably would eat a house if I let her!  She eats non stop!  It's so nice to have a chunked up baby after her being so tiny for so long!  :)  I'm reveling in the fat rolls and chubby cheeks for now because I know at the rate she's walking/running now... it'll start falling off soon!

1 comment:

The Markham Family said...

You should rename your blog to include us. Maybe I need to start printing on your blog's blog books too. :) :) :) One big happy family. Our kids love each other and "Ditto Dude" to their parents too! Lol.