To start off our Valentine's month, my best friends and I got together to make Valentine's wreaths! It was an awesome craft night (Chris thought we were SO weird for doing this - but I had a blast!) and after we made our wreaths, we watched The Bachelor... I'd call that a pretty successful girls night!
Amy was there, too, but she wanted to be special and not make a heart wreath like the rest of us so she wasn't allowed to be in the heart wreath picture! We are cruel friends...
The day before Valentine's, Parker had his Valentine's party at school! He made this precious hat he loved wearing all day. Sienna is in a younger class, but she got sick that morning before school so she stayed home... but Parker was happy to get her treat bag from school and bring it to her house for her! He was so excited to take it to her!
Waiting for Sisi to answer the door...
I had to go into the office on Valentine's Day but when I came home, I was SO THRILLED to find a special Valentine's just for me, some decorations all over AND a full plate of cupcakes waiting for me! Ms. Deven is the best... she used to be Parker's favorite preschool teacher and so when I was looking for someone to babysit for me every week when I went into the office, I prayed lots about it and Deven literally just popped into my head. Lo and behold, she was available on the days I needed her and the kids look forward to their "Deven Days" every week!
Happy Valentine's from my Valentines!
Chris was out of town on Valentine's this year, so I took the kids out for a date night at Moe's! We had a blast! We only had a few "instances"... one where Parker literally poured an entire container of salt on the boy sitting behind us... but that's pretty tame actually! This was the first time I've had to order 2 kids meals while there.. normally P and C can share... not anymore! Ugh - going out is going to start being expensive!
When Chris got home later, he surprised me with this sweet "family" necklace from Solomon Bros. I have been eyeing some sort of necklace that symbolizes my precious family but haven't really found one that I really liked... or one that I would consider wearing every day no mater if I'm dressed up or casual. He did an awesome job picking this out and I love it!
It is not easy for Chris to surprise me... every time he tries to plan an event or a gift, I ALWAYS find out! This was a total surprise which made it that much better! Thanks babe!

No comments:
Post a Comment