We took Parker to the downtown Cumming fireworks on Sunday night! We talked about them ALL day and just prayed he'd feel up to going and he did! He took his first good nap in about 3 days and woke up around 5:30 - ready to go see the "Fah Works! BOOM BOOM!" We headed to Moe's first, then headed to the fairgrounds to get lost in the huge crowd. Chris wanted to stay near where we parked and just find a grassy spot to hang out on for an hour before the show started - but I was SECRETLY craving a funnel cake. Yummmmmm. So I talked him into walking down into the masses. There was a band playing so we let Parker dance around a bit - hysterical - then the line for the funnel cakes was about a mile long so we decided to go find a spot to sit down NEAR the funnel cake line so that I could make a mad dash when the line shortened up. SCORE. Park LOVED the "Fah Works Boom Boom" and I was first in line at the funnel cake stand at the end of the fireworks show. Park is still talking about the fireworks and I'm still full from the funnel cake - OK maybe not - but it was amazing!
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment