Chris went on a 3 day fishing trip with his company to Panama City - so Parker-Man and I decided to go visit my parents in Savannah! We had such a great time together - and Parker LOVED having his Nana and Hoppy's undivided attention for 2 days! My birthday was on Monday so my parents gave me the greatest gift by chasing Parker around while I chilled out :)
I left work early on Friday and we got to Savannah just in time for dinner! We ate out (seafood of course) then headed to downtown Savannah so mommy could get some candy at the candy store! (Mommy ended up spending $30 at the store - Whooops!) We had to wait a few minutes for Hoppy to go get his car and the rain started to fall so we darted inside a shell store and Nana showed Park all the different shells!
She told him he could hear the ocean in this one - he was UH-MAZED.
We stopped for a super quick picture before the rain started to fall too hard! Me at 23 weeks pregnant (and an additional 27 pounds) with my little man.
Saturday, we spent all morning at the beach! Park had a BLAST! There was a storm brewing around - but it never really rained on us - but it made for some major waves! Parker LOVED standing in the water and being completely toppled over by the waves. The waves would knock him down and he would just laugh and laugh. He even loved for the waves to go over his head! Crazy kid!
Park and his Hoppy!
After 4 hours on the beach - he was WIPED out! I sort of loved this moment :) Nothing soothes the soul like your baby sleeping on you - when they aren't such a baby anymore. This is literally the first time he's done this!
Sunday, I talked my parents into skipping church so we could go to the pool! I bought some swimmies for Park's arms and he actually started swimming on his own! I was so proud - we spent a few hours at the pool then headed home around nap time.
Jac and Miller stopped by the pool for a few minutes to say, "HI!" Mill an Parker are only about 4 months apart - Parker is older even though he's not bigger. I can already see the trouble brewing between these two in the future... If their schemes are anything like what Park's dad used to put together, I'm in trouble.
Jac was pouting about something... who knows.

No comments:
Post a Comment